Sidi Trace 2 Women's MTB Shoe: The latest entry into the mountain bike world of SIDI now with the successor model of the BUVEL. The new TRACE 2 impresses with the Tecno-3 twist-lock system and the new MTB RS17 sole for even more grip. And of course the proven first-class manufacturing quality of SIDI.
- Women-specific last and narrow heel cup for a perfect fit
- The Politex material is constructed of several overlapping layers with different physical and mechanical properties. This compacted PVC is then coupled to two fabrics (knitted fabric and felt) that is then film dyed for long lasting color retention. Politex offers strong resistance to rips, lacerations, stretching and fading. Politex is made in strict compliance with European regulations and is considered a "green” product.
- The SOFT INSTEP 3 CLOSURE SYSTEM is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area. The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is adjustable from both sides, to perfectly center the EVA pad over a high or low instep. The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender. The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is replaceable.
- SIDI’s TECHNO-3 SYSTEM dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit. SIDI’s famously reliable and replaceable closures are improved by an all new proprietary SIDI Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on-the-fly adjustments. Like most SIDI small parts, the TECNO-3 BUCKLE is serviceable and replaceable.
- The MTB RS17 SOLE consists of a Nylon and PU blend. This sole is lighter than the traditional competition sole and has been updated with a more aggressive tread pattern and a replaceable toe tread insert.
- The reinforced heel keeps the foot in a optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure.
- Tapered last mimics a women's more tapered foot shape
- Narrower across the ball of the foot.
- Less volume on the instep area and a narrower heel cup.