Looking for the proper fit, Lake’s wide line of shoes delivers the exact performance and quality that is15mm wider to provide an alternate fit in their legendary footwear.
Lake CX238 Road shoe has optimal power transfer as well as comfort. Designed for road racing, the CX238 has a tighter heel for a better fit with added room in the toe box to allow for foot expansion during long hours of cycling. Lake Race Carbon fiber sole provides stiffness for excellent power transfer and durability, and has plenty of room for adjusting the cleat positioning for your riding style.
Lake CX238 has a redesigned the upper with added mesh panels improving on durability without added weight. Designed with venting to keep you cool and full-grain leather upper that utilizes a panel at the heel and a rubber bumper at the toe for added protection and extends the life of the shoe. A dual Boa closure provides an enveloping fit and allows for cinching down the heel of your foot for greater efficiency, without being over-tightened on the forefoot. Lake CX238 Road Bike shoe is built to last and feels every bit as luxurious as Lake’s highest-level shoe.
- A premium road race shoe
- Race Carbon sole efficiently transfers power
- CX Competition last provides secure fit
- 15mm additional space in the wide model for an alternate fit
- Full grain leather is supple and comfortable as well as light weight
- Mesh paneling and vents enhance cooling
- Dual BOA dials provide precise, secure closure
- Compatible with 3-hole road cleats
- Upper Material: full-grain leather, mesh
- Closure: 2 IP1-S BOA dials
- Sole: carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility: 3-hole
- Recommended Use: road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years