Lake CXZ176 Winter Road Men’s Road shoe is designed for inclement weather keeping your feet warm and dry in cold damp conditions. Compared to previous off-road versions the CXZ176 has a much closer fit without pinching and binding, cradling your foot securely and prevents unwanted movement. The fit features a precisely fitted toe box, high arch and the room needed for the ball of the foot maximizing each pedal stroke in comfort. A side mounted L6 BOA® push/pull lacing system and forefoot powerstrap allows for adjustments while riding to get the fit just right.
No need for shoe covers, Clarino Microfiber upper with a Waterproof membrane liner and 200 gram 3M Thinsulate lining in toe box makes for a highly water and wind resistant winter cycling shoe. The Lake CXZ176 has a Road Sport fiberglass injected nylon outsole, and is compatible with 3-hole cleats. The Lake CXZ176 is the perfect winter companion.
- Wind resistant & Waterproof, keeps you warm and dry, no need for shoe covers
- 200 gram 3M Thinsulate lining in the toebox
- Temperature rating – comfortable down to 25° F
- Fiberglass injected nylon outsole
- Secure fit, excellent foot control
- Upper Material: Clarino microfiber
- Lining: [toe] 200g thinsulate
- Closure: BOA L6 dial, hook-and-loop strap
- Sole: fiberglass-injected nylon
- Cleat Compatibility: 3-hole
- Recommended Use: road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years