Looking for a beginner off road shoe that will not break the bank, the Shimano GR501 Mountain Bike shoe offers protection from the elements with a reinforced toe box and support for your ankles. The synthetic uppers have a simple sleek modern style and are lined with a breathable protective mesh keeping your feet cool for all day comfort in the saddle. The GR501 has a grippy honeycomb shaped rubber sole that holds true to flat pedals with a sure-footed grip for those hike-a-bike treks when you explore off trail. The lace up closure cradles your foot securely in the shoe without pinching or binding for a natural comfortable fit. Designed with casual style with premium performance for all rider levels.
- Modern styling paired with premium performance
- Proprietary SHIMANO rubber outsole improves grip on pedal pins for better bike control and ground for greater traction.
- Durable synthetic upper with mesh for protection and breathability.
- Reinforced toe and ankle protection.
- Volume Tour Last for all day on and off the bike comfort.
- Upper Material: Synthetic leather, mesh
- Outsole Material: G3 High-Grip Rubber
- Insole: Flat Insole
- Recommended Use: Off-Road / Gravity
- Weight: 400g